WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- I accept cash, cheque (payable to Joelle Wong), or email transfer.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount is required to book your date and time.
- This will be deducted from your total cost on the day. For your convenience, it is easiest to give it on the day of your trial. Having said that, you may want to shop around more before you decide on your artist. I completely understand, so I would ask you to submit it as soon as you would like to book me.
ARE YOU WILLING TO TRAVEL?
- I travel anywhere within the Calgary city limits. I can come to your home, hotel, salon, etc. If it is a salon, please ask them in advance if they mind your make-up artist coming and working there. Some salons have their own artists and may not welcome other artists setting up in their salon.
- I am also available outside of Calgary. Some popular destinations are listed under my Service Rates. For all other destinations, please inquire.
SHOULD I DO MY HAIR FIRST OR MAKEUP FIRST?
- Make-up Artists prefer Make-up first. Stylists will prefer Hair first.
- To me, it really doesn’t matter. What matters to me is that you and your party are done in a timely manner so you are not running late for your ceremony or pictures. I will grab whoever is available and start working on them first, so we don’t waste YOUR time.