WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- I accept cash, cheque (payable to Joelle Wong), or email transfer.
DO YOU REQUIRE A BOOKING FEE?
- A non-refundable booking fee of 25% of the total amount is required to book your date and time.
- This will be deducted from your total cost on the day. For your convenience, you opt to submit it on the day of your trial. Having said that, you may want to shop around more before you decide on your artist. I completely understand, so I would ask you to submit it as soon as you would like to book me.
ARE YOU WILLING TO TRAVEL?
- For your wedding day, I travel anywhere within the Calgary city limits. I can come to your home, hotel, salon, etc. If it is a salon, please ask them in advance if they mind your make-up artist coming and working there. Some salons have their own artists and may not welcome other artists setting up in their salon.
All makeup trials are done in my studio in Crescent Heights: 111 – 12 Avenue NW (inside Jemini Hair Artistry)
- I am also available outside of Calgary. Some popular destinations are listed under my Services. For all other destinations, please inquire.
SHOULD I DO MY HAIR FIRST OR MAKEUP FIRST?
- Usually, Make-up Artists prefer Make-up first. Stylists will prefer Hair first.
- To me, it really doesn’t matter. What matters to me is that you and your party are done in a timely manner so you are not running late for your ceremony or pictures. I will grab whoever is available and start working on them first, so we don’t waste YOUR time.
If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.